There is confusion among digital marketers on where and how to find consumers – specifically when it comes to audience extension and amplification. Keith Petri explains the differences between each and when to use them.
- Connected Cars: The Opportunity Is Closer Than Marketers Think May 8, 2018
- OTT Audience Measurement: It’s Going to Be Hard, but Worth It May 3, 2018
- Cannes Lions: June 18-22, 2018 May 1, 2018
- The Future of Cross-Device April 4, 2018
- Screen6 Offsite in Ireland March 20, 2018
accuracy ad track blocker advanced householding Amazon attribution audience amplification audience extension audience segmentation connected cars cookies cookie sync cross-device customer journey data freshness data leakage data ownership deterministic data DSP events Facebook frequency capping GDPR Google innovation intra-device iOS 11 OTT precision privacy private graphs probabilistic real-time scale server-to-server the hub universal ID user experience verification waste