There is confusion among digital marketers on where and how to find consumers – specifically when it comes to audience extension and amplification. Keith Petri explains the differences between each and when to use them.
- Addressability in OTT Is More Than Just Checking The Box February 12, 2018
- Screen6 Contributes to eMarketer’s Mobile Measurement and Targeting Report February 1, 2018
- “Real-Time” Doesn’t Mean What You Think It Means – But It Should January 29, 2018
- Screen6 Brings Real-Time Cross-Device Identity Solution January 24, 2018
- The Ever-Moving Target of Cross-Device Tracking January 24, 2018
accuracy ad track blocker advanced householding attribution audience amplification audience extension audience segmentation cookies cookie sync cross-device customer journey data freshness data leakage data ownership deterministic data DSP events frequency capping GDPR innovation intra-device iOS 11 OTT precision privacy private graphs probabilistic real-time scale server-to-server the hub universal ID user experience verification waste