We are a Dutch startup founded by two experienced ad-tech entrepreneurs with offices in Amsterdam (HQ) and New York. Our focus? Helping advertising technology vendors to discover what (connected) devices belong to the same person.
On a daily basis we process many TB’s of log level data, sent to us from partners from all over the world. Dutch data? Check! UK data? Check! US data? Check! We apply advanced algorithms to link devices on a granular level. This means that we sift through hundreds of billions of lines every day, and extract the most accurate matches.
We are looking for an experienced business development manager to work closely with our CEO to identify and generate new business opportunities with DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, attribution platforms, and ad servers within the European market. A key element of a successful hire in this area of our business is the ability to collaborate with our growing teams in Amsterdam and New York to explore and drive new product innovations.
- Research, contract, negotiate, and close new partnerships. Ensure each deal is consistent with Screen6’s business strategy. There will be targets associated with new business directly attributed to your efforts.
- Identify areas for strategic growth across Screen6’s product lines and develop a business case for these new opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with leaders internally as well as with industry and professional networks to facilitate business development initiatives.
- Collaborate with our product and technology teams to develop new and innovative product plans that support relevant partner networks.
- Create programs that maintain high awareness of Screen6’s value proposition within our strategic partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3 years professional experience, 2-3 years in the advertising/marketing industry a plus
- Strong understanding of the online advertising landscape and value chain
- Proven track record of building and managing successful partnerships with demonstrated ability to initiate and grow strategic relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to create and formulate a partnership vision, strategy, and execution plan.
- Excellent business acumen and business negotiation skills. Must be able to develop business proposals and negotiate term sheets / contracts.
- Experience developing compelling business cases based on evaluating quantitative and qualitative market and customer data.
What we offer
You’ll be working in our headquarter in the center of Amsterdam. Within our company there is a vast amount of knowledge available in regards to advertising technology, statistics and international business. We have partners throughout the world, who help us to leverage all this data. We will be able to support you every step of the way, but we also expect to learn from you!
Apply by contacting us directly through either phone, mail or web form!